If you wanted to stream the movie “Premature” with the help of a VPN and came across error code m7111-5059, it’s because your VPN is not good enough to bypass the Netflix Geo-blocks & ended up being flagged & blacklisted by Netflix.
We have described it several times, that Netflix streams its content based on user location. A person in one location can not access the Netflix library of another location. It means that you can not watch an episode of “Doctor Who” or the movie “Premature” if you are living in the US because this content is exclusively streamed for the UK audience.
However, the only way to stream Netflix geo-restricted content is with the help of a VPN. Not every VPN works well to crack these blocks, only the best VPN for Netflix can assist you in watching geo-restricted content. Moreover, using a free VPN for Netflix will often lead you to error code M7111-5059, therefore, we recommend you avoid using a Free VPN.
In this article we will explain “what is error code m7111-5059?” and “how do you get rid of it with the help of a good VPN?”
What is Error Code M7111-5059?
Error Code m7111-5059 is actually a VPN or proxy error. This is the message you get when you encounter the error code m7111-5059.
Netflix does not want its users to access the geo-blocked libraries, so it tends to block every IP address that the VPN or unblocker uses. Therefore, only a good VPN service that knows its game can stay ahead of Netflix Geo-blocks and an ordinary VPN will be blacklisted by Netflix resulting in the error code M7111-5059.
How to Fix Error Code M7111-5059? 3 Easy Steps to Follow
You can get rid of the error code M7111-5059 by following these simple steps.
1. Switch to another server within the VPN
It usually happens that some of the servers that you may be using are already blocked & blacklisted by Netflix anti-VPN software. Due to which you encounter M7111-5059. The solution is to disconnect from your current server and connect to another one. Try streaming your show again, if you are successful, happy streaming!
2. Shift to a better VPN service
Some VPNs are not good enough to bypass Netflix blocks. Whether you switch servers or not, you will end up getting the error warning. It’s because the VPN that you are using is not efficiently masking your IP address and it’s high time to get a new VPN service & get rid of M7111-5059. Go through our guide on the best VPN for Netflix and find out which one works the best.
3. Start torrenting your show or watch something else.
The third option is not something that we recommend. It’s about giving up the idea of streaming your favorite Netflix show & watching something else. Or another way is to start torrenting your favorite show.
Which VPNs Are The Best to Get Rid Of M7111-5059?
The best way to get rid of Netflix error code M7111-5059 is to change your VPN and shift to a better one. We have discussed the features of the 5 best VPNs for Netflix here. You can also check out our complete guide on the best VPN for Netflix.
With 3,000 servers spread over 94 countries, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Netflix and can help you in fixing error code M7111-5059. ExpressVPN supports 5 simultaneous devices & can unblock almost 30 Netflix libraries including UK, US, Australia, Brazil, Japan, etc. Check out our complete guide on ExpressVPN for Netflix.
- Unblocks more than 30 popular Netflix Libraries like US, UK, Australia, Brazil, Japan, etc.
- Superfast reliable speed 135Mbps
- 24/7 Customer Support and 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Supports 5 devices and provides unlimited bandwidth
- Also, helps in streaming BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney, HBO
NordVPN is the second-best choice for Netflix as it is secure, fast, & reliable. With an average speed of 115 Mbps & 1970 servers in the US region only, NordVPN can assist you in fixing M7111-5059. However, if you are not satisfied with the services of NordVpn you can always claim your refund within 30 days.
- Provides the secure streaming option
- Unblocks Netflix Libraries of the US, UK, Germany, Canada, Japan, France, Netherlands, and many others.
- Fast speed of around 115 Mbps
- AES with 256-bit keys
- 24/7 support, 30 days money-back guarantee
- Also unblocks Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube, HBO Max, Disney+, BBC iPlayer & more.
Surfshark VPN has a network of 3,200 servers in 65+ locations. With Surfshark you will most probably never come across M7111-5059. Surfshark can unlock most of the famous Netflix libraries without being blacklisted by the Netflix anti-VPN software. The best thing about Surfshark is its user-friendly interface.
- User-friendly interface
- Reasonable Price
- Unblock Netflix Libraries of the US, Germany, Australia, India, Canada & UK
- Offers an average speed of 71Mbps
IPVanish has 1600 servers in 75 locations. With a speed of 63 Mbps, IPVanish can help you fix M7111-5059. You can enjoy unlimited simultaneous connections and unblock Netflix US and Japan libraries with the help of IPVanish.
- Unlimited connections
- Unblock US & Japan Netflix Libraries
- Offers a free trial on iOS devices
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- The average speed is 63Mbps
Cyberghost has about 7,417 servers in 91 countries. This VPN is not going to let you down in case of error code M7111-5059. You can switch multiple servers and find the best one that works. Cyberghost is the best choice for live streaming as well. The average speed of Cyberghost is 58 Mbps.
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Unblock Netflix UK, US, France, Canada, and Germany.
- 45 days money-back guarantee.
- Works with macOS, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Linux, Windows, Android.
- You can connect to seven different devices simultaneously
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Why is Netflix saying I am using a proxy?
How do I bypass Netflix VPN block?
Will Netflix ban me for using a VPN?
Can I get a VPN for free?